Samsung Galaxy Star 2 PlusBy Samsung Mobiles
- 4.3 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 217 PPI Density
- 3.15 MP Primary
- 1800 mAh
- View Specs
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus ( Release Date: 15th August, 2014 )
- Screen Size
- 4.3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 217 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 17 h
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 129 grams
- 129.7 x 65.9 x 9.4 mm
- (5.11 x 2.59 x 0.37 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2 (optional)
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP3/AAC/WAV/Flac player
Find dealers & shops for Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus
- Medium Size Screen - 4.3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 217 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 129g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Plus in India today, updated on 29th April 2017
Most Popular Mobiles by Samsung
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Samsung Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Vivo V5s vs Gionee A1 vs OPPO F1s: Selfie Smartphones Compared
- Smartphone Makers, Cellular Service Providers Remains the Top Advertisers during IPL
- Nokia 3310 (2017) Listed for Rs 3,899 on Indian Retailer's Site
- Gionee M6S Plus Launched in China with 6020mAh Battery
- LG G6 Launched in India with 5.7-inch FullVision Display