Samsung Galaxy Star 2By Samsung Mobiles
- 3.5 inches
- 320x480 pixels
- 165 PPI Density
- 2 MP Primary
- 1 GHz
- 512 MB RAM
- 1300 mAh
- View Specs
Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Price in India
- Manufacturer Warranty
- Original bill
- EMI Available
- Return Policy
- Free Shipping
- Delivery: 2-3 days
- The best price of Samsung Galaxy Star 2 is 4,400 at Flipkart.com in India on 19th February 2017.
- Above are the lowest prices for Samsung Galaxy Star 2 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying, if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Star 2 ( Release Date: 15th August, 2014 )
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- 1 GHz
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v4.4.2
- 107 grams
- 109.8 x 59.9 x 11.8 mm
- (4.32 x 2.36 x 0.46 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Star 2 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Star 2 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Star 2
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- 1 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 512 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Mali-400MP4 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 107g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung Galaxy Star 2
Samsung Galaxy Star 2 Historic Price Trends
Buy Samsung Galaxy Star 2 in India today for Rs. 4,400.00, updated on 19th February 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like