Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 (Released 2011, February)
- Screen Size
- 3.14 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 127 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 384GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 570 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h 30 min
- Qualcomm MSM7227 Snapdragon S1
- 600 MHz ARMv6
- 384MB RAM
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Android OS, v2.2, up to v2.3
- 105 grams
- 110.4 x 60.8 x 12.1 mm
- (4.35 x 2.39 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Yes, via Java MIDP emulator
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Mini S5570
- Medium Size Screen - 3.14 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 127 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm MSM7227 Snapdragon S1 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 105g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...