Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792LBy Samsung Mobiles
- 3.5 inches
- 320x480 pixels
- 165 PPI Density
- 3 MP Primary
- 1300 mAh
- View Specs
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L ( Release Date: 15th October, 2013 )
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 280 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h (3G)
- Operating System
- 118 grams
- 113.2 x 61.6 x 11.9 mm
- (4.46 x 2.43 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot, Wi-Fi Direct
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/H.264 player
Find dealers & shops for Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 118g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L
Price of Samsung Galaxy Fame Lite Duos S6792L in India today, updated on 29th April 2017
Most Popular Mobiles by Samsung
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Samsung Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Vivo V5s vs Gionee A1 vs OPPO F1s: Selfie Smartphones Compared
- Smartphone Makers, Cellular Service Providers Remains the Top Advertisers during IPL
- Nokia 3310 (2017) Listed for Rs 3,899 on Indian Retailer's Site
- Gionee M6S Plus Launched in China with 6020mAh Battery
- LG G6 Launched in India with 5.7-inch FullVision Display