Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 (Released 2013, May)
- Screen Size
- 3.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 246 PPI
- Display Type
- Capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.9 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, 2.1, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h (3G)
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 119 grams
- 121.4 x 62.5 x 10.4 mm
- (4.78 x 2.46 x 0.41 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- HDMI port
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Exhibit T599
- Medium Size Screen - 3.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 246 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.9 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 119g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...