Samsung Galaxy Beam2By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Galaxy Beam2 (Released 2014, July)
- Screen Size
- 4.66 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 200 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Touch Focus
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2600 mAh
- Battery Type
- Operating System
- 165 grams
- 134.5 x 70 x 11.6 mm
- (5.30 x 2.76 x 0.46 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
- MP4/DivX/WMV/H.264 player
Find dealers for Samsung Galaxy Beam2 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Galaxy Beam2 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Galaxy Beam2
- Medium Size Screen - 4.66 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 200 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 165g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 2600 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Samsung Galaxy Beam2
Samsung Galaxy Beam2 Mobile Key Features
Released 2014, July by Samsung - Samsung Galaxy Beam2 priced at 0. Samsung Galaxy Beam2 features a display of 4.66 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 200 PPI. Samsung Galaxy Beam2 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 2600mAh. It measures 134.5 x 70 x 11.6 mm (5.30 x 2.76 x 0.46 in) and weighs 165 gms. For communication Samsung Galaxy Beam2 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung Galaxy Beam2 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, FM radio.