Samsung E500By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung E500 (Released 2006, May)
- Screen Size
- 1.76 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x220 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 160 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 270 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 6 h
- TI OMAP 1710
- PowerVR MBX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 77 grams
- 85 x 44.5 x 21.9 mm
- (3.35 x 1.75 x 0.86 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Cannonball, Bejeweled-T&B, Lemmings, Tetris-T&B
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC/AAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung E500 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung E500 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung E500
- Very Small Screen - 1.76 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 160 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR MBX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 77g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Samsung E500
Samsung E500 Historic Price Trends
Samsung E500 Mobile Key Features
Released 2006, May by Samsung - Samsung E500 priced at 17150. Samsung E500 features a display of 1.76 inches & screen Resolution of 176x220 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 160 PPI. Samsung E500 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Samsung E500 has PowerVR MBX as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 800mAh. The handset offers Up to 6 h of talk time , Up to 270 h of standby time . It measures 85 x 44.5 x 21.9 mm (3.35 x 1.75 x 0.86 in) and weighs 77 gms. For communication Samsung E500 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung E500 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.