Samsung E1190By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung E1190 (Released 2011, July)
- Screen Size
- 1.43 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 127 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 570 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 40 min
- Operating System
- 71 grams
- 88 x 44 x 18.9 mm, 73.2 cc
- (3.46 x 1.73 x 0.74 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung E1190 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung E1190 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung E1190
- Very Small Screen - 1.43 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 127 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 71g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung E1190 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, July by Samsung - Samsung E1190 priced at 1999. Samsung E1190 features a display of 1.43 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 127 PPI. paired with with a battery of 800mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h 40 min of talk time , Up to 570 h of standby time . It measures 88 x 44 x 18.9 mm, 73.2 cc (3.46 x 1.73 x 0.74 in) and weighs 71 gms. For communication Samsung E1190 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung E1190 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.