Samsung C3200 Monte BarBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung C3200 Monte Bar ( Release Date: 15th July, 2010 )
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 200 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 20 min
- Operating System
- 77 grams
- 111.8 x 46.9 x 13.3 mm
- (4.40 x 1.85 x 0.52 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/WMA/eAAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung C3200 Monte Bar mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung C3200 Monte Bar mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung C3200 Monte Bar
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 200 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 77g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Samsung C3200 Monte Bar in India today, updated on 23rd April 2017