Samsung C110By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung C110 (Released 2004, 1Q)
- Screen Size
- 1.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels, 5 lines
- Pixel Density
- 5 PPI
- Display Type
- UFB, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 830 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 90 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h
- Operating System
- 76 grams
- 111 x 45 x 17 mm
- (4.37 x 1.77 x 0.67 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes, MIDP 1.0
- Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung C110 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung C110 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung C110
- Very Small Screen - 1.5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 5 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 76g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 830 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung C110 Mobile Key Features
Released 2004, 1Q by Samsung - Samsung C110 priced at 0. Samsung C110 features a display of 1.5 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels, 5 lines with UFB, 65K colors and pixel density of 5 PPI. paired with with a battery of 830mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h of talk time , Up to 90 h of standby time . It measures 111 x 45 x 17 mm (4.37 x 1.77 x 0.67 in) and weighs 76 gms. For communication Samsung C110 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung C110 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.