Samsung B7722By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B7722 (Released 2010, June)
- Screen Size
- 3.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 146 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 420 h (2G) / Up to 330 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 12 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G)
- Operating System
- 112 grams
- 113.5 x 55.5 x 14.3 mm
- (4.47 x 2.19 x 0.56 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, RSS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+ player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B7722 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B7722 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B7722
- Medium Size Screen - 3.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 146 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 112g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung B7722 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, June by Samsung - Samsung B7722 priced at 0. Samsung B7722 features a display of 3.2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 146 PPI. Samsung B7722 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 12 h 50 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 420 h (2G) / Up to 330 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 113.5 x 55.5 x 14.3 mm (4.47 x 2.19 x 0.56 in) and weighs 112 gms. For communication Samsung B7722 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung B7722 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.