Samsung B7610 OmniaPROBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO (Released 2009, September)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 267 PPI
- Display Type
- AMOLED resistive touchscreen, 16M colors (65K effective)
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging, Panorama
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 2 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 2GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 580 h (2G) / Up to 480 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 12 h 18 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 48 min (3G)
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- 159 grams
- 112.6 x 57.8 x 16.2 mm
- (4.43 x 2.28 x 0.64 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, RSS, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Business card scanner
Work & Life mode
Find dealers for Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 267 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- AMOLED resistive touchscreen, 16M colors (65K effective) Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 159g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 2 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, September by Samsung - Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO priced at 0. Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with AMOLED resistive touchscreen, 16M colors (65K effective) and pixel density of 267 PPI. Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with 256MB RAM with a battery of 1500mAh. The handset offers Up to 12 h 18 min (2G) / Up to 6 h 48 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 580 h (2G) / Up to 480 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 112.6 x 57.8 x 16.2 mm (4.43 x 2.28 x 0.64 in) and weighs 159 gms. For communication Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 2GB storage, microSD card slot. Connectivity options of the Samsung B7610 OmniaPRO include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, DLNA, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.