Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4 (Released 2010, October)
- Screen Size
- 2.62 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 173 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1500 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h (2G) / Up to 400 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h 20 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 40 min (3G)
- Operating System
- 122 grams
- 117.7 x 59.8 x 11.9 mm
- (4.63 x 2.35 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- WAP 2.0 / xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/WMA/WAV/eAAC+ player
Windows Live, Yahoo!
Microsoft Outlook Mobile
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B7350 Omnia PRO 4
- Medium Size Screen - 2.62 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 173 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 122g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1500 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...