Samsung B7320 OmniaPROBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO (Released 2009, August)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- 256GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1480 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 590 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 10 h
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- 110 grams
- 111.8 x 59.6 x 12.6 mm
- (4.40 x 2.35 x 0.50 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0 / xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP4/H.264/WMV player
Windows Live, Yahoo!, AOL
Microsoft Outlook Mobile
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 110g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1480 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, August by Samsung - Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO priced at 0. Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 167 PPI. Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 256MB RAM with a battery of 1480mAh. The handset offers Up to 10 h of talk time , Up to 590 h of standby time . It measures 111.8 x 59.6 x 12.6 mm (4.40 x 2.35 x 0.50 in) and weighs 110 gms. For communication Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 256GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Samsung B7320 OmniaPRO include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.