Samsung B5310 CorbyPROBy Samsung Mobiles
- 2.8 inches
- 240x320 pixels
- 143 PPI Density
- 3.15 MP Primary
- 960 mAh
- View Specs
We are unable to find prices at any of our partner stores.
Full Specifications of Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO ( Release Date: 15th November, 2009 )
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 960 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 560 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- Operating System
- 135 grams
- 105 x 56.8 x 15.7 mm
- (4.13 x 2.24 x 0.62 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0 / xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Fashion Jackets (changeable battery covers)
Office document viewer
Predictive text input
Find dealers & shops for Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 135g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 960 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO in India today, updated on 27th April 2017
Most Popular Mobiles by Samsung
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Samsung Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Nokia 3310 (2017) Listed for Rs 3,899 on Indian Retailer's Site
- Gionee M6S Plus Launched in China with 6020mAh Battery
- LG G6 Launched in India with 5.7-inch FullVision Display
- Everything you need to know about the History of Mobile Phones
- Oppo F3 to Get Launched on May 4 in Association with Baahubali