Samsung B5310 CorbyPROBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO (Released 2009, November)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 960 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 560 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- Operating System
- 135 grams
- 105 x 56.8 x 15.7 mm
- (4.13 x 2.24 x 0.62 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0 / xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Fashion Jackets (changeable battery covers)
Office document viewer
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 135g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 960 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, November by Samsung - Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO priced at 0. Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 960mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 560 h of standby time . It measures 105 x 56.8 x 15.7 mm (4.13 x 2.24 x 0.62 in) and weighs 135 gms. For communication Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung B5310 CorbyPRO include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.