Samsung B2100 XplorerBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B2100 Xplorer (Released 2009, April)
- Screen Size
- 1.77 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 120x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 113 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h
- Operating System
- 102 grams
- 113 x 48.9 x 17.4 mm
- (4.45 x 1.93 x 0.69 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Noise cancellation with dedicated microphone
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B2100 Xplorer mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B2100 Xplorer mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B2100 Xplorer
- Very Small Screen - 1.77 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 113 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 102g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung B2100 Xplorer Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, April by Samsung - Samsung B2100 Xplorer priced at 0. Samsung B2100 Xplorer features a display of 1.77 inches & screen Resolution of 120x160 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 113 PPI. Samsung B2100 Xplorer comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h of talk time , Up to 600 h of standby time . It measures 113 x 48.9 x 17.4 mm (4.45 x 1.93 x 0.69 in) and weighs 102 gms. For communication Samsung B2100 Xplorer supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung B2100 Xplorer include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.