Samsung B210By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B210 (Released 2009, March)
- Screen Size
- 1.77 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 116 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 850 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 590 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 45 min
- Operating System
- 75 grams
- 110 x 44 x 11.9 mm
- (4.33 x 1.73 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Mobile Tracker 2.0
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B210 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B210 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B210
- Very Small Screen - 1.77 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 116 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 75g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 850 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung B210 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, March by Samsung - Samsung B210 priced at 0. Samsung B210 features a display of 1.77 inches & screen Resolution of 128x160 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 116 PPI. paired with with a battery of 850mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h 45 min of talk time , Up to 590 h of standby time . It measures 110 x 44 x 11.9 mm (4.33 x 1.73 x 0.47 in) and weighs 75 gms. For communication Samsung B210 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung B210 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.