Samsung B100By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung B100 (Released 2008, June)
- Screen Size
- 1.52 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 119 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- No, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 450 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 9 h
- TI OMAP 2431
- PowerVR MBX
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 78 grams
- 104 x 44 x 16.3 mm
- (4.09 x 1.73 x 0.64 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- SMS, EMS, MMS
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Voice memo
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung B100 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung B100 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Samsung B100
- Very Small Screen - 1.52 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 119 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR MBX Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 78g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
Video Review of Samsung B100
Samsung B100 Mobile Key Features
Released 2008, June by Samsung - Samsung B100 priced at 1549. Samsung B100 features a display of 1.52 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 119 PPI. paired with , Samsung B100 has PowerVR MBX as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 9 h of talk time , Up to 450 h of standby time . It measures 104 x 44 x 16.3 mm (4.09 x 1.73 x 0.64 in) and weighs 78 gms. For communication Samsung B100 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung B100 include 2G, FM radio.