Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 (Released 2013, January)
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.2 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v3.1, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 168 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 19 h
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 125 grams
- 122.4 x 63.8 x 10.9 mm
- (4.82 x 2.51 x 0.43 in)
- Yes, CDMA 800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- OneDrive (15 GB cloud storage)
Find dealers for Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 125g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...