Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930By Samsung Mobiles
- 4 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 233 PPI Density
- 5 MP Primary
- 1.2 MP Front
- Auto Focus
- 1 GB RAM
- 2100 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Front Camera Resolution
- 1.2 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v3.1, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 8 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 64 GB
- 8GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 168 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 19 h
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 125 grams
- 122.4 x 63.8 x 10.9 mm
- (4.82 x 2.51 x 0.43 in)
- Yes, CDMA 800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- OneDrive (15 GB cloud storage)
Find dealers for Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- 1.2 MP Front Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant selfies, low quality videocalling without focusing much on details.
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 125g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 8 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 64 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Supports NFC NFC enables wireless payments through phone. You can even connect two NFC enabled mobile phones just by touching them with each other.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Price of Samsung Ativ Odyssey I930 in India today, updated on 19th January 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like