Samsung Array M390By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung Array M390 (Released 2012, September)
- Screen Size
- 2.4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 167 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 128GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 252 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- 128MB RAM
- Operating System
- 117 grams
- 112 x 54 x 15 mm
- (4.41 x 2.13 x 0.59 in)
- Yes, CDMA 800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- SNS integration
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung Array M390 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung Array M390 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung Array M390
- Medium Size Screen - 2.4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 167 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 117g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung Array M390 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, September by Samsung - Samsung Array M390 priced at 0. Samsung Array M390 features a display of 2.4 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 167 PPI. Samsung Array M390 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 128MB RAM with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 252 h of standby time . It measures 112 x 54 x 15 mm (4.41 x 2.13 x 0.59 in) and weighs 117 gms. For communication Samsung Array M390 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 128GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Samsung Array M390 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, FM radio.