Samsung A927 Flight IIBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung A927 Flight II (Released 2010, August)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 250 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- Operating System
- 99 grams
- 111.8 x 53.3 x 12.7 mm
- (4.40 x 2.10 x 0.5 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, A-GPS only; AT&T Navigator
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM, RSS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- SNS integration
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung A927 Flight II mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung A927 Flight II mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung A927 Flight II
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 99g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Samsung A927 Flight II Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, August by Samsung - Samsung A927 Flight II priced at 0. Samsung A927 Flight II features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. Samsung A927 Flight II comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 0mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h of talk time , Up to 250 h of standby time . It measures 111.8 x 53.3 x 12.7 mm (4.40 x 2.10 x 0.5 in) and weighs 99 gms. For communication Samsung A927 Flight II supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung A927 Flight II include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, FM radio.