Samsung A827 AccessBy Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung A827 Access (Released 2008, April)
- Screen Size
- 2.3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 174 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 2 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 4 h
- Operating System
- 98 grams
- 114 x 58 x 12 mm
- (4.49 x 2.28 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, EMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- 5 + Downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- AT&T Mobile TV
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung A827 Access mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung A827 Access mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung A827 Access
- Medium Size Screen - 2.3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 174 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 98g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung A827 Access Mobile Key Features
Released 2008, April by Samsung - Samsung A827 Access priced at 0. Samsung A827 Access features a display of 2.3 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 65K colors and pixel density of 174 PPI. Samsung A827 Access comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1300mAh. The handset offers Up to 4 h of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 114 x 58 x 12 mm (4.49 x 2.28 x 0.47 in) and weighs 98 gms. For communication Samsung A827 Access supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung A827 Access include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.