Samsung A400By Samsung Mobiles
Full Specifications of Samsung A400 (Released 4Q, 2001)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x 96 pixels, 6 lines
- Pixel Density
- 6 PPI
- Display Type
- Grayscale graphic, 4 shades
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 650 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- 70 h
- Talk Time
- 2.5 h
- Operating System
- 80 grams
- 70 x 48 x 20 mm
- (2.76 x 1.89 x 0.79 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- WAP 1.1
- Predictive text input
Find dealers for Samsung A400 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Samsung A400 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Samsung A400
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 6 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 80g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 650 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Samsung A400 Mobile Key Features
Released 4Q, 2001 by Samsung - Samsung A400 priced at 0. Samsung A400 features a display of 0 inches & screen Resolution of 128x 96 pixels, 6 lines with Grayscale graphic, 4 shades and pixel density of 6 PPI. paired with with a battery of 650mAh. The handset offers 2.5 h of talk time , 70 h of standby time . It measures 70 x 48 x 20 mm (2.76 x 1.89 x 0.79 in) and weighs 80 gms. For communication Samsung A400 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Samsung A400 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.