Philips Xenium X806By Philips Mobiles
Full Specifications of Philips Xenium X806 (Released 2010, November)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1530 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 720 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- Operating System
- 136 grams
- 103.5 x 53 x 14 mm
- (4.07 x 2.09 x 0.55 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS MMS, Email
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/WAV/WMA player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Philips Xenium X806 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips Xenium X806 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips Xenium X806
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 136g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1530 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Philips Xenium X806 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, November by Philips - Philips Xenium X806 priced at 0. Philips Xenium X806 features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. Philips Xenium X806 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1530mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 720 h of standby time . It measures 103.5 x 53 x 14 mm (4.07 x 2.09 x 0.55 in) and weighs 136 gms. For communication Philips Xenium X806 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Philips Xenium X806 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.