Philips Xenium X513By Philips Mobiles
Full Specifications of Philips Xenium X513 (Released 2010, November)
- Screen Size
- 2.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 182 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 2000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 1440 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 20 h
- Operating System
- 131 grams
- 112 x 47.6 x 15.6 mm
- (4.41 x 1.87 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3/AAC+/WMA/WAV player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Philips Xenium X513 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips Xenium X513 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips Xenium X513
- Medium Size Screen - 2.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 182 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 131g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Philips Xenium X513 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, November by Philips - Philips Xenium X513 priced at 0. Philips Xenium X513 features a display of 2.2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 182 PPI. Philips Xenium X513 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 2000mAh. The handset offers Up to 20 h of talk time , Up to 1440 h of standby time . It measures 112 x 47.6 x 15.6 mm (4.41 x 1.87 x 0.61 in) and weighs 131 gms. For communication Philips Xenium X513 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Philips Xenium X513 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.