Philips W8568By Philips Mobiles
- 4 inches
- 540x960 pixels
- 275 PPI Density
- 8 MP Primary
- Auto Focus
- 1 GB RAM
- 2100 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Philips W8568
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 540x960 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 275 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v4.0, A2DP, LE
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 535 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 214 grams
- 123.5 x 63 x 18.8 mm
- (4.86 x 2.48 x 0.74 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Philips W8568 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips W8568 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips W8568
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 275 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 214g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Philips W8568
Price of Philips W8568 in India today, updated on 24th January 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like