Philips W7555By Philips Mobiles
Full Specifications of Philips W7555 (Released 2013, December)
- Screen Size
- 4.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 540x960 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 245 PPI
- Display Type
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2400 mAh
- Battery Type
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz
- 1GB RAM
- Operating System
- 154 grams
- 136.8 x 68.5 x 13.1 mm
- (5.39 x 2.70 x 0.52 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers for Philips W7555 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips W7555 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips W7555
- Medium Size Screen - 4.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 245 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors In-Plane Switching Liquid Crystal Display (IPS LCD) Offers more sharpness, shows more realistic looking Images, Displays More Natural Colours and performs better in Bright sunlight as compared to LCD Displays.
- Quad-core 1.2 GHz More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Lots Of RAM - 1 GB More RAM means faster loading of apps and smoother execution of multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 154g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2400 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...