Philips W5510By Philips Mobiles
Full Specifications of Philips W5510 (Released 2013, September)
- Screen Size
- 3.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x480 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 165 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1630 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 465 h (2G) / Up to 326 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G)
- Operating System
- 138 grams
- 116.2 x 63 x 13 mm
- (4.57 x 2.48 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Yes, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- ISDB-T mobile TV
Find dealers for Philips W5510 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips W5510 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips W5510
- Medium Size Screen - 3.5 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 165 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 138g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1630 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Philips W5510
Philips W5510 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, September by Philips - Philips W5510 priced at 0. Philips W5510 features a display of 3.5 inches & screen Resolution of 320x480 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen and pixel density of 165 PPI. Philips W5510 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera paired with with a battery of 1630mAh. The handset offers Up to 11 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 7 h (3G) of talk time , Up to 465 h (2G) / Up to 326 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 116.2 x 63 x 13 mm (4.57 x 2.48 x 0.51 in) and weighs 138 gms. For communication Philips W5510 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Philips W5510 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Yes, hotspot, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, FM radio.