Philips W3568By Philips Mobiles
- 4 inches
- 480x800 pixels
- 233 PPI Density
- 3.15 MP Primary
- 2000 mAh
- View Specs
Full Specifications of Philips W3568 ( Release Date: 15th October, 2013 )
- Screen Size
- 4 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 233 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- 3.5 mm Jack
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 4GB storage, microSD card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 2000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 500 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 137 grams
- 126.8 x 68 x 12 mm
- (4.99 x 2.68 x 0.47 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Yes, hotspot
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- MP3/WAV/eAAC+ player
Find dealers for Philips W3568 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Philips W3568 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Philips W3568
- Medium Size Screen - 4 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 233 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 137g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 2000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Philips W3568
Price of Philips W3568 in India today, updated on 25th February 2017
Related Mobile Phones You May Like
Most Popular Mobiles by Philips
Explore Mobiles by Other Brands
Top Deals on Mobiles & Accessories
Most Popular Philips Price List
Latest News from Our Blog
- Sony May Offer Memory-Embedded Camera in Future Xperia Smartphones
- MWC 2017: Here’s What to Expect from Samsung, Nokia, LG, Motorola
- Ringing Bells head Mohit Goel held: Freedom 251 company’s list of troubles
- 5 Best Smartphones with Longest Battery Life under Rs 20000
- Zopo Color C5 with 5-inch HD Display, Dual Whatsapp Launched