Nokia Lumia 800By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia Lumia 800 (Released 2011, November)
- Screen Size
- 3.7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 252 PPI
- Gorilla Glass
- Display Type
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash, Geo-Tagging
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 16 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 16GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1450 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 265 h (2G) / Up to 335 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 9 h 30 min (3G)
- 512MB RAM
- Operating System
- 142 grams
- 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm, 76.1 cc
- (4.59 x 2.41 x 0.48 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity, compass
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML5, RSS feeds
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
Find dealers for Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia Lumia 800 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Nokia Lumia 800
- Medium Size Screen - 3.7 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 252 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 142g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 16 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1450 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Nokia Lumia 800 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, November by Nokia - Nokia Lumia 800 priced at 0. Nokia Lumia 800 features a display of 3.7 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 252 PPI. Nokia Lumia 800 comes with 8 MP of Primary Camera paired with 512MB RAM with a battery of 1450mAh. The handset offers Up to 13 h (2G) / Up to 9 h 30 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 265 h (2G) / Up to 335 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 116.5 x 61.2 x 12.1 mm, 76.1 cc (4.59 x 2.41 x 0.48 in) and weighs 142 gms. For communication Nokia Lumia 800 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 16GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Nokia Lumia 800 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, FM radio.