Nokia Lumia 505By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia Lumia 505 (Released 2013, January)
- Screen Size
- 3.7 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 480x800 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 252 PPI
- Display Type
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 8 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, EDR
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 4GB storage, no card slot
- Battery Capacity
- 1300 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 670 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 15 min (3G)
- 256MB RAM
- Operating System
- 131 grams
- 118.1 x 61.2 x 11.3 mm, 76 cc
- (4.65 x 2.41 x 0.44 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- SkyDrive (7 GB cloud storage)
Find dealers for Nokia Lumia 505 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia Lumia 505 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Nokia Lumia 505
- Medium Size Screen - 3.7 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 252 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors Super LCD Reduces Glare, increases brightness and improves visibilty in sunlight.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 8 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 131g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 1300 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Nokia Lumia 505
Nokia Lumia 505 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, January by Nokia - Nokia Lumia 505 priced at 0. Nokia Lumia 505 features a display of 3.7 inches & screen Resolution of 480x800 pixels with AMOLED capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 252 PPI. Nokia Lumia 505 comes with 8 MP of Primary Camera paired with 256MB RAM with a battery of 1300mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h 30 min (2G) / Up to 7 h 15 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 670 h (2G) / Up to 600 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 118.1 x 61.2 x 11.3 mm, 76 cc (4.65 x 2.41 x 0.44 in) and weighs 131 gms. For communication Nokia Lumia 505 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 4GB storage, no card slot. Connectivity options of the Nokia Lumia 505 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1, EDR, FM radio.