Nokia E50By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia E50 (Released 2006, May)
- Screen Size
- 2.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 190 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 2 GB
- 32GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 970 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- TI OMAP 2420
- 235 MHz ARM 9
- 32MB RAM
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Symbian OS 9.1
- 104 grams
- 113 x 43.5 x 15.5 mm, 70 cc
- (4.45 x 1.71 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Push to talk
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia E50 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia E50 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia E50
- Medium Size Screen - 2.1 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 190 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 104g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 2 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 970 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.