Nokia E5By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia E5 (Released 2010, August)
- Screen Size
- 2.36 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x240 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 169 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 5 MP
- Video Recording
- Yes, 320x240 @ 20
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Smile detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1200 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 635 h (2G) / Up to 670 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 13 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 15 min (3G)
- TI OMAP 3630
- 600 MHz ARM 11
- 256MB RAM
- Broadcom BCM2727
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Symbian OS v9.3
- 126 grams
- 115 x 58.9 x 12.8 mm, 75 cc
- (4.53 x 2.32 x 0.50 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 1900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP & DLNA technology
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS; Ovi Maps
- SMS, MMS, Email, Push Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Document editor (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), PDF viewer
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia E5 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia E5 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia E5
- Medium Size Screen - 2.36 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 169 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Broadcom BCM2727 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 5 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 126g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1200 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Nokia E5
Nokia E5 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, August by Nokia - Nokia E5 priced at 8999. Nokia E5 features a display of 2.36 inches & screen Resolution of 320x240 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 169 PPI. Nokia E5 comes with 5 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 600 MHz ARM 11 processor paired with 256MB RAM, Nokia E5 has Broadcom BCM2727 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Symbian OS v9.3 operating system with a battery of 1200mAh. The handset offers Up to 13 h 10 min (2G) / Up to 5 h 15 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 635 h (2G) / Up to 670 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 115 x 58.9 x 12.8 mm, 75 cc (4.53 x 2.32 x 0.50 in) and weighs 126 gms. For communication Nokia E5 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Nokia E5 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, UPnP & DLNA technology, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.