Nokia C2-01By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia C2-01 (Released 2011, March)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 200 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.1, A2DP, EDR
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- 64GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1020 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 396 h (2G) / Up to 456 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
- 64MB RAM
- Operating System
- 89 grams
- 109.8 x 46.9 x 15.3 mm, 78.8 cc
- (4.32 x 1.85 x 0.60 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- MP4/H.264 player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia C2-01 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia C2-01 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia C2-01
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 200 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 89g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1020 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Nokia C2-01
Nokia C2-01 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011, March by Nokia - Nokia C2-01 priced at 4100. Nokia C2-01 features a display of 2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 200 PPI. Nokia C2-01 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 64MB RAM with a battery of 1020mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h 40 min (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 396 h (2G) / Up to 456 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 109.8 x 46.9 x 15.3 mm, 78.8 cc (4.32 x 1.85 x 0.60 in) and weighs 89 gms. For communication Nokia C2-01 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 64GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Nokia C2-01 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.1, A2DP, EDR, FM radio.