Nokia Asha 310By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia Asha 310 (Released 2013, March)
- Screen Size
- 3 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 155 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Yes, 176x144
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Smile detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 60GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1110 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 600 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 17 h
- Qualcomm MSM8227
- 60MB RAM
- Adreno 305
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 103 grams
- 109.9 x 54 x 13 mm, 67 cc
- (4.33 x 2.13 x 0.51 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- SNS applications
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia Asha 310 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia Asha 310 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia Asha 310
- Medium Size Screen - 3 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 155 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 305 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 103g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1110 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Nokia Asha 310
Nokia Asha 310 Historic Price Trends
Nokia Asha 310 Mobile Key Features
Released 2013, March by Nokia - Nokia Asha 310 priced at 5348. Nokia Asha 310 features a display of 3 inches & screen Resolution of 240x400 pixels with TFT capacitive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 155 PPI. Nokia Asha 310 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 60MB RAM, Nokia Asha 310 has Adreno 305 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1110mAh. The handset offers Up to 17 h of talk time , Up to 600 h of standby time . It measures 109.9 x 54 x 13 mm, 67 cc (4.33 x 2.13 x 0.51 in) and weighs 103 gms. For communication Nokia Asha 310 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of 60GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Nokia Asha 310 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth v3.0, A2DP, FM radio.