Nokia 6630By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia 6630 (Released 2004, 2Q)
- Screen Size
- 2.1 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 176x208 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 130 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65k colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v1.2
- Card Slot/Expandable
- RS-DV-MMC, 64 MB inc
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 264 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h
- TI OMAP 1710
- 220 MHz ARM926EJ-S
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Symbian OS v8.0
- 127 grams
- 110 x 60 x 21 mm
- (4.33 x 2.36 x 0.83 in)
- Yes, UMTS 2100
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Major Europe and Asia-Pacific
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- MP3, AAC, MP4 player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia 6630 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia 6630 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia 6630
- Medium Size Screen - 2.1 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 130 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65k colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 127g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - RS-DV-MMC, 64 MB inc Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.