Nokia 6220By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia 6220 (Released 2003, 3Q)
- Screen Size
- 1.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels, 8 lines
- Pixel Density
- 8 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 4096 colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.352 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 780 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 150 - 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 - 5 h
- TI OMAP 1510
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 92 grams
- 107 x 45 x 19 mm, 76 cc
- (4.21 x 1.77 x 0.75 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- 2 preinstalled + Java downloadable
- Major European languages
- Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia 6220 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia 6220 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia 6220
- Very Small Screen - 1.5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 8 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 0.352 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 92g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 780 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Nokia 6220
Nokia 6220 Mobile Key Features
Released 2003, 3Q by Nokia - Nokia 6220 priced at 4500. Nokia 6220 features a display of 1.5 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels, 8 lines with CSTN, 4096 colors and pixel density of 8 PPI. Nokia 6220 comes with 0.352 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Nokia 6220 has 3D Graphics HW Accelerator as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 780mAh. The handset offers Up to 2 - 5 h of talk time , Up to 150 - 300 h of standby time . It measures 107 x 45 x 19 mm, 76 cc (4.21 x 1.77 x 0.75 in) and weighs 92 gms. For communication Nokia 6220 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Nokia 6220 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth No, FM radio.