Nokia 6136By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia 6136 (Released 2006, February)
- Screen Size
- 1.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 114 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 820 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 240 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h 20 min
- TI OMAP 1710
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 98 grams
- 90 x 46 x 23 mm
- (3.54 x 1.81 x 0.91 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, UMA
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- Yes + downloadable
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Push to talk
Predictive text input
Presence enhanced contacts
Find dealers for Nokia 6136 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia 6136 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia 6136
- Very Small Screen - 1.8 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 114 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 98g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 820 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Nokia 6136
Nokia 6136 Mobile Key Features
Released 2006, February by Nokia - Nokia 6136 priced at 4500. Nokia 6136 features a display of 1.8 inches & screen Resolution of 128x160 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 114 PPI. Nokia 6136 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Nokia 6136 has 3D Graphics HW Accelerator as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 820mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h 20 min of talk time , Up to 240 h of standby time . It measures 90 x 46 x 23 mm (3.54 x 1.81 x 0.91 in) and weighs 98 gms. For communication Nokia 6136 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Nokia 6136 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11b/g, UMA, Bluetooth No, FM radio.