Nokia 6110 NavigatorBy Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia 6110 Navigator (Released 2007, February)
- Screen Size
- 2.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 182 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Camera Features
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- 128GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 900 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 265 h (2G) / 264 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 3 h 30 min (2G) / 3 h 30 min (3G)
- TI OMAP 2420
- 128MB RAM
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Symbian OS v9.2, S60 rel. 3.1
- 125 grams
- 101 x 49 x 20 mm, 89 cc
- (3.98 x 1.93 x 0.79 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS; Nokia Navigator
- SMS, MMS, Email, Instant Messaging
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Built-in maps
Push to talk
Document viewer (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, PDF)
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia 6110 Navigator mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia 6110 Navigator mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia 6110 Navigator
- Medium Size Screen - 2.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 182 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- 3D Graphics HW Accelerator Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 125g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 900 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Nokia 6110 Navigator
Nokia 6110 Navigator Mobile Key Features
Released 2007, February by Nokia - Nokia 6110 Navigator priced at 4500. Nokia 6110 Navigator features a display of 2.2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 16M colors and pixel density of 182 PPI. Nokia 6110 Navigator comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with 128MB RAM, Nokia 6110 Navigator has 3D Graphics HW Accelerator as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Symbian OS v9.2, S60 rel. 3.1 operating system with a battery of 900mAh. The handset offers Up to 3 h 30 min (2G) / 3 h 30 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 265 h (2G) / 264 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 101 x 49 x 20 mm, 89 cc (3.98 x 1.93 x 0.79 in) and weighs 125 gms. For communication Nokia 6110 Navigator supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 128GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Nokia 6110 Navigator include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.