Nokia 5230By Nokia Mobiles
Full Specifications of Nokia 5230 (Released 2009, November)
- Screen Size
- 3.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 360x640 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 229 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 16 GB
- 128GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1320 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 432 h (2G) / Up to 432 h (3G)
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G)
- TI OMAP 3430
- 434 MHz ARM 11
- PowerVR SGX530
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Symbian OS v9.4
- 115 grams
- 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm, 83 cc
- (4.37 x 2.04 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, HSDPA 900 / 2100
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS; Nokia Maps
- Accelerometer, proximity
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML, Adobe Flash Lite
- Yes, MIDP 2.1
- MP4/H.264/WMV player
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Nokia 5230 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Nokia 5230 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Nokia 5230
- Medium Size Screen - 3.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Sharp Screen - 229 PPI Higher Resolution indicates sharp display images, videos and text look more vivid and clear.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX530 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 115g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 16 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1320 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 3G 3G Enabled Handsets give you more download speed and a faster internet experience. 3G enables fast internet access, high speed downloads and access to lot other internet features.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Nokia 5230
Nokia 5230 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, November by Nokia - Nokia 5230 priced at 7140. Nokia 5230 features a display of 3.2 inches & screen Resolution of 360x640 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 16M colors and pixel density of 229 PPI. Nokia 5230 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera and powered by 434 MHz ARM 11 processor , Nokia 5230 has PowerVR SGX530 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Symbian OS v9.4 operating system with a battery of 1320mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h (2G) / Up to 4 h 30 min (3G) of talk time , Up to 432 h (2G) / Up to 432 h (3G) of standby time . It measures 111 x 51.7 x 15.5 mm, 83 cc (4.37 x 2.04 x 0.61 in) and weighs 115 gms. For communication Nokia 5230 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 128GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Nokia 5230 include 3G, 2G, GPRS, edge, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.