NanoTel X6By NanoTel Mobiles
Full Specifications of NanoTel X6
- Screen Size
- 2.9 inches
- Pixel Density
- 199 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT Display
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Micro-SIM
- Internal Storage
- 4 GB
- Card Slot/Expandable
- 4GB inbuilt
- Battery Capacity
- 320 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 100 hrs
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 hrs
- 256 MB RAM
- Operating System
- 28 grams
- 86 X 4.5 X 53 mm
- Yes, GSM: 900/1800 MHz
- Other features
- Bluetooth Dialer, Alarm, Calculator
Find dealers for NanoTel X6 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling NanoTel X6 mobile phone in your city.
RAM Below Average
STORAGE Below Average
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of NanoTel X6
- Medium Size Screen - 2.9 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 199 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT Display TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- More cores result in better multitasking. More tasks can be processed in parallel without slowing down the User Interface.
- Less RAM - 256 MB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 28g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 4 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 320 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.