Motorola WX180By Motorola Mobiles
Full Specifications of Motorola WX180 (Released 2010, February)
- Screen Size
- 1.5 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x128 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 121 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- No, No
- Card Slot/Expandable
- Battery Capacity
- 650 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 400 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- TI OMAP 3430
- PowerVR SGX530
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 65 grams
- 106 x 46 x 14.5 mm, 70.7 cc
- (4.17 x 1.81 x 0.57 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Motorola WX180 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Motorola WX180 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Motorola WX180
- Very Small Screen - 1.5 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 121 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX530 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 65g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- No Memory Card An external microSD card supplements the internal storage that can be used for saving images, songs, videos, etc.
- Low Battery Life - 650 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
Video Review of Motorola WX180
Motorola WX180 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010, February by Motorola - Motorola WX180 priced at 2500. Motorola WX180 features a display of 1.5 inches & screen Resolution of 128x128 pixels with CSTN, 65K colors and pixel density of 121 PPI. paired with , Motorola WX180 has PowerVR SGX530 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 650mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 400 h of standby time . It measures 106 x 46 x 14.5 mm, 70.7 cc (4.17 x 1.81 x 0.57 in) and weighs 65 gms. For communication Motorola WX180 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Motorola WX180 include 2G, FM radio.