Motorola A3000By Motorola Mobiles
Full Specifications of Motorola A3000 (Released 2009, March)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Autofocus, Flash
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 32 GB
- 128GB RAM
- Battery Capacity
- 1130 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 300 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- 128MB RAM
- Operating System
- 119 grams
- 109 x 60 x 13.8 mm
- (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.54 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Yes, No
- Yes, Yes, with A-GPS
- SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML, HTML
- Yes, MIDP 2.0
- Pocket Office/Editor )
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Motorola A3000 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Motorola A3000 mobile phone in your city.
Key Specifications Review of Motorola A3000
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- Has Autofocus For Camera With Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 119g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 32 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1130 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Motorola A3000
Motorola A3000 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, March by Motorola - Motorola A3000 priced at 0. Motorola A3000 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Motorola A3000 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with 128MB RAM with a battery of 1130mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h of talk time , Up to 300 h of standby time . It measures 109 x 60 x 13.8 mm (4.29 x 2.36 x 0.54 in) and weighs 119 gms. For communication Motorola A3000 supports Single SIM, built-in storage of 128GB RAM. Connectivity options of the Motorola A3000 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.