Micromax X78By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X78 (Released 2011)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.2 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Flash, Digital Zoom
- Digital Zoom, Smile detection
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v3
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 950 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 192 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- Mediatek MT6573
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 140 grams
- 106 x 57 x 15 mm
- (4.17 x 2.24 x 0.59 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Audio/video player
Find dealers for Micromax X78 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X78 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X78
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6573 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- Has Flash For Camera With Flash Bright Selfies / Pics can be captured even in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 140g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 950 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax X78
Micromax X78 Historic Price Trends
Micromax X78 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011 by Micromax - Micromax X78 priced at 34990. Micromax X78 features a display of 2.8 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 65K colors and pixel density of 143 PPI. Micromax X78 comes with 3.2 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X78 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 950mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h of talk time , Up to 192 h of standby time . It measures 106 x 57 x 15 mm (4.17 x 2.24 x 0.59 in) and weighs 140 gms. For communication Micromax X78 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X78 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11, Bluetooth v3, FM radio.