Micromax X560By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X560 (Released 2010)
- Screen Size
- 3.2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 320x400 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 160 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 3.15 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1100 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 168 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 8 h
- Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, Email, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML (Opera Mini)
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax X560 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X560 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X560
- Medium Size Screen - 3.2 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 160 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 3.15 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1100 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Micromax X560
Micromax X560 Mobile Key Features
Released 2010 by Micromax - Micromax X560 priced at 3924. Micromax X560 features a display of 3.2 inches & screen Resolution of 320x400 pixels with TFT resistive touchscreen, 256K colors and pixel density of 160 PPI. Micromax X560 comes with 3.15 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X560 has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1100mAh. The handset offers Up to 8 h of talk time , Up to 168 h of standby time . It measures . For communication Micromax X560 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X560 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.