Micromax X40By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X40 (Released 2011)
- Screen Size
- 0 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 2 MP
- Video Recording
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 200 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 2 h 30 min
- Qualcomm MSM7227-1 Snapdragon S1
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 148 grams
- 117 x 51 x 17 mm
- (4.61 x 2.01 x 0.67 in)
- Yes, GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Yes, No
- Yes, No
- SMS, MMS, IM
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
- Built-in VGA projector
eBuddy, Snaptu, Facebook, Nimbuzz applications
Find dealers for Micromax X40 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X40 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
WEIGHT Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X40
- Very Small Screen - 0 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 0 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Qualcomm MSM7227-1 Snapdragon S1 Snapdragon processor offers seamless streaming of video and audio, crystal-clear voice calls, robust processing strength & groundbreaking battery efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 2 MP Rear Camera Average Resolution camera that capture less vibrant images without focusing much on details.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Heavy Weight - 148g Holding Heavy weight mobile phones for long time will make your arms tired.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 GB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1000 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Supports WiFi Connect to wifi hotspots in your area or other devices to your mobile.
- Supports GPS GPS help you to track your current location. get directions to a place or any destination using apps like Google Maps.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
Video Review of Micromax X40
Micromax X40 Mobile Key Features
Released 2011 by Micromax - Micromax X40 priced at 4647. Micromax X40 features a display of 0 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 0 PPI. Micromax X40 comes with 2 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X40 has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1000mAh. The handset offers Up to 2 h 30 min of talk time , Up to 200 h of standby time . It measures 117 x 51 x 17 mm (4.61 x 2.01 x 0.67 in) and weighs 148 gms. For communication Micromax X40 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X40 include 2G, GPRS, edge, Wlan No, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.