Micromax X360By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X360 (Released 2009, November)
- Screen Size
- 2 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 200 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 256K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0, A2DP
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 220 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 5 h
- Nvidia Tegra 2 AP20H
- Adreno 200
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 104 grams
- 108.7 x 46.5 x 12.5 mm
- (4.28 x 1.83 x 0.49 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0 / HTML
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax X360 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X360 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Above Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Below Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X360
- Very Small Screen - 2 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 200 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 256K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Adreno 200 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 104g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax X360
Micromax X360 Mobile Key Features
Released 2009, November by Micromax - Micromax X360 priced at 2663. Micromax X360 features a display of 2 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT, 256K colors and pixel density of 200 PPI. Micromax X360 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X360 has Adreno 200 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 800mAh. The handset offers Up to 5 h of talk time , Up to 220 h of standby time . It measures 108.7 x 46.5 x 12.5 mm (4.28 x 1.83 x 0.49 in) and weighs 104 gms. For communication Micromax X360 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X360 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth v2.0, A2DP, FM radio.