Micromax X352By Micromax Mobiles
Micromax X352 Price in India
- The best price of Micromax X352 is 1,699 at Snapdeal.com in India on 4th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Micromax X352 collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying Micromax X352 if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Micromax X352 can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Micromax X352 Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Micromax X352 (Released 2014, May)
- Screen Size
- 2.8 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 143 PPI
- Display Type
- TFT, 65K colors
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 0.64 MP
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, v2.0
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 3000 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 700 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 11 h
- Operating System
- 125 x 56 x 16 mm
- (4.92 x 2.20 x 0.63 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- Audio/video player
Find dealers for Micromax X352 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X352 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
Camera Resolution Below Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X352
- Medium Size Screen - 2.8 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 143 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT, 65K colors TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 0.64 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- High Battery Life - 3000 mAh Higher Battery capacities generally mean longer battery life that runs atleast for a day or two. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.