Micromax X2i plusBy Micromax Mobiles
Micromax X2i plus Price in India
- The best price of Micromax X2i plus is 1,299 at Flipkart.com in India on 5th December 2016.
- Above are the lowest prices for Micromax X2i plus collected from popular online stores. Mobikart does not charge you anything extra for its services.
- EMI / Installments facility is available for buying Micromax X2i plus if you are using your credit card.
- Cash on Delivery (COD) can also be availed depending on your location.
- Micromax X2i plus can be delivered at the above price across 100's of Indian cities including Delhi (NCR), Bangalore, Mumbai, Hyderabad, Chennai and Pune.
- Keep yourself updated about Micromax X2i plus Price In India by setting a price drop alert with us.
- We expect all sellers listed above to provide a valid tax invoice for any purchase you make.
Full Specifications of Micromax X2i plus (Released 2010, February)
- Screen Size
- 1.75 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 128x160 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 117 PPI
- Display Type
- CSTN, 65K colors
- SIM Card Slots
- Single SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 4 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1800 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 480 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 14 h
- Operating System
- 90 grams
- 107 x 46 x 15.5 mm
- (4.21 x 1.81 x 0.61 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1
- SMS, MMS
- WAP 2.0/xHTML
Predictive text input
Find dealers for Micromax X2i plus mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X2i plus mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Above Average
Display Size Below Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X2i plus
- Very Small Screen - 1.75 inches Reading, browsing internet and watching videos is more pleasing experience on a bigger screen.
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 117 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- Single SIM You can use only one sim in the phone.
- No Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 90g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 4 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1800 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.