Micromax X291By Micromax Mobiles
Full Specifications of Micromax X291 (Released 2012, May)
- Screen Size
- 2.6 inches
- Screen Resolution
- 240x320 pixels
- Pixel Density
- 154 PPI
- Display Type
- Rear Camera Resolution
- 1.3 MP
- Video Recording
- Camera Features
- Digital Zoom
- SIM Card Slots
- Dual SIM
- SIM Card Type
- SIM 1: Normal-SIM
- Yes, Yes
- Card Slot/Expandable
- microSD, up to 8 GB
- Battery Capacity
- 1450 mAh
- Battery Type
- Stand By Time
- Up to 350 h
- Talk Time
- Up to 7 h
- Mediatek MT6515
- PowerVR SGX531
- Operating System
- OS Version
- Feature phone
- 98 grams
- 119 x 54 x 12.6 mm
- (4.69 x 2.13 x 0.50 in)
- Yes, GSM 900 / 1800 - SIM 1 & SIM 2
- SMS, MMS
Find dealers for Micromax X291 mobile phone in your City:
List of local dealers selling Micromax X291 mobile phone in your city.
BATTERY Below Average
Display Size Above Average
Display PPI Below Average
WEIGHT Above Average
Camera Resolution Above Average
Spec Score Above Average
Key Specifications Review of Micromax X291
- Medium Size Screen - 2.6 inches Medium Screen size - Fits in Hand good for browsing and reading, not as pleasurable as large screen phones
- Not Very Sharp Screen - 154 PPI Lower Resolution will lave less sharp display. Images, videos and text will look less sharp or may appear a bit blurr.
- TFT TFT Screens offer good viewing angles and decrease battery life
- Mediatek MT6515 Designed to more efficiently handle different types of workloads. It delivers extreme computing performance with unmatched power efficiency.
- Less RAM - 0 GB Having lots of RAM allows more applications to run at the same time making the phone faster.
- PowerVR SGX531 Graphics Processing Unit enables smooth processing of 3D Games and HD Videos. It also shares the load of processors and saves battery.
- Has Dual SIM Multiple SIM Phones allow you to use multiple sims at the same time without the need to carry multiple mobile phones.
- 1.3 MP Rear Camera Rear Camera enables you to take photos.
- No Front Camera Front Camera enables you to take your own photos and do videocalling (on supported devices).
- No Flash Having a camera flash allows you to take photos in low light.
- No Autofocus Without Autofocus, the camera of the mobile is will not be able to focus on the subject automatically.
- Light Weight - 98g Lightweight mobile phones are easier to carry and look more fashionable.
- Limited Storage Capacity - 0 MB Less internal storage may limit installation of more apps, storing songs, images, videos, etc.
- Supports Memory Card - microSD, up to 8 GB Having no Memory cards restricts extra storage capacity. You cannot store more songs, photos and videos.
- Low Battery Life - 1450 mAh Lower Battery Life causes quick battery drain & results in frequent charging. The Battery life also depends on screen size, processor, OS, personal useage and other factors.
- Supports 2G With 2G connectivity option you can get all cellular features but stay limited to basic internet facilities.
- Have A FM Radio Allows you to listen Music, songs, etc from Radio stations even while travelling.
- Supports Bluetooth You can wirelessly listen to music and calls using bluetooth headsets or even share data.
- Has 3.5mm Headphone Jack 3.5mm Jack enables you to connect to large number of other devices such as speakers, headphones etc...
Video Review of Micromax X291
Micromax X291 Mobile Key Features
Released 2012, May by Micromax - Micromax X291 priced at 1795. Micromax X291 features a display of 2.6 inches & screen Resolution of 240x320 pixels with TFT and pixel density of 154 PPI. Micromax X291 comes with 1.3 MP of Primary Camera paired with , Micromax X291 has PowerVR SGX531 as GPU (Graphics Processing Unit), mobile runs on Feature phone operating system with a battery of 1450mAh. The handset offers Up to 7 h of talk time , Up to 350 h of standby time . It measures 119 x 54 x 12.6 mm (4.69 x 2.13 x 0.50 in) and weighs 98 gms. For communication Micromax X291 supports Dual SIM, built-in storage of . Connectivity options of the Micromax X291 include 2G, GPRS, Bluetooth Yes, FM radio.